ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor AR aging reports
- Follow up with customers regarding past due payments via email, phone calls and customer portals.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Scrutinize account details to find and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process and identifying areas of performance improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ yrs experience investigating & resolving charge backs.
- Understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word Outlook)