Accounts Receivable Representative Application in Saddle Brook, NJ
Nourison is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Representative to join our team located in Saddle Brook, NJ. The primary task in this role is to monitor customer accounts such as retail chains, department stores and eCommerce accounts to ensure incoming payments are received and processed in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor AR aging reports
- Follow up with customers regarding past due payments via email, phone calls and customer portals.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Scrutinize account details to find and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process and identifying areas of performance improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ yrs experience investigating & resolving charge backs.
- Understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and possess excellent follow up skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word Outlook)