ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily/Weekly monitoring, managing and follow up on all open orders with factories and our agents to confirm orders are scheduled/in production and will ship according to our requested ship dates.
- Own, monitor and manage all factory production. Elevate concerns and issues to supervisor as needed. Communicate with Import Specialists to report any potential shortages or delays in production.
- Meet daily with Management to review factory production scheduling, work to ensure on time product launches and push any orders that may be urgent.
- Keep a running shared excel list by Vendor of PO Status for all Import Specialists.
- Maintain record of all pricing.
- Conduct timely resolution of discrepancies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
- Knowledge of supply chain management in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years previous experience with dealing with overseas factories and/or vendors.
- Strong mathematics skills with the ability to calculate and verify square footage/meter conversion.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and follow-up skills to ensure accuracy and up to date information.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to interact with multiple members of the organization on a continual basis.
- Must have impeccable organizational skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word & Outlook apps with ability to learn internal programs.