Known as nature’s miracle fiber, wool is a naturally renewable, biodegradable resource with a low carbon footprint. There are tons of reasons to have wool carpets in your home:
- Wool resists odors, mold, mildew, and dust
- When dyed, wool holds its color for years
- Wool is naturally flame resistant
- Liquid spilled on wool is slow to absorb
- Wool fibers stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer
Hard-wearing and easy to clean, it’s no surprise that wool has been a mainstay in rug and carpet weaving for centuries! This versatile fiber is made in a wide range of attractive patterns, from classic florals to bold geometric designs.
Items 1-16 of 949